online printing company that specializes in printing, mailing and finishing business cards fast, along with full-color postcards, premium club flyers, brochure printing, and other marketing materials. There are so many uses for their services!
Of course, if you have a business, you know the value of handing out business cards and brochures, and even mailing greeting cards for the holidays! Bookmarks and posters are invaluable for trade shows. But even if you don’t own a business or work for one, it’s fun to print up your own calling cards or personalize some stationery. And there is always the need for birth and graduation announcements, along with shower and party invitations!
Next Day Flyers has generously offered one reader of this blog a $25 printing credit toward any purchase on their site at www.NextDayFlyers.com. To enter, go to their site to see what they offer, and then leave a comment on this post describing how you’d use your $25 credit if you won. This first step is mandatory.
You can earn optional, additional entries by:
- Following @ParentingAuthor and @NextDayFlyers on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet this giveaway twice a day. Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (It’s easy to tweet this giveaway by using the Bookmark button at the bottom of this post, but you’re welcome to write your own tweet, too. 1 entry per tweet.)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (up to 3 entries)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be selected from the qualified comments received by Thursday, April 29, 2010, at midnight ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. U.S. addresses only. You must be 18 years or older to win.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner, Merrie L.!
DISCLOSURE: No compensation was provided for this post.