Thursday, April 08, 2010

Do You Roll Over or Under? See the Results of Cottonelle’s Great Debate!

Now here’s a battle that has been raging in households all over the country ever since toilet paper was invented: Do you roll over or under?

If you said “over,” you’re in the majority! When Cottonelle polled Americans about their TP rolling preferences, 72% said they roll over, while 28% said they roll under. I’m an “over” person myself, so I was happy to read that! Fortunately, we don’t battle over this in our home as everyone seems to be fine with rolling it over. (Or maybe they just know I’d make them use sandpaper if I caught them rolling under. Just kidding!)

In response to the results of this Great Debate, Cottonelle has re-designed their toilet paper with a stronger and softer formulation that is the perfect balance for rolling over!

Go to CottonelleRollPoll.com to learn more about the new Cottonelle Roll Over toilet paper, play the Puppy Shuffle Game (fun for the kids), download the Guide to Rolling Over, and express your opinion in the over vs. under debate!

Links:

Cottonelle Roll Poll site: www.CottonelleRollPoll.com
Cottonelle on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CottonelleBrand (Use the hashtag #rollover)
Cottonelle on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cottonelle





DISCLOSURE: I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Cottonelle and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.