Friday, April 30, 2010

Do You Have a Calling Card? NextDayFlyers.com Services … and a Winner!

My parents travel in their RV for five months out of the year, and they often meet people with whom they’d like to stay in touch. As a gift, I had business/calling cards made up for them with their current address, phone number and email printed on them. Now, whenever they want to connect with someone again, they just hand them their card!

This is just one idea for using the services of a printer. Most of us think of printers as business-related, but more and more people are using them for calling cards, invitations, announcements, and posters. A great place to have this done is at NextDayFlyers.com.

I recently ran a giveaway for a $25 printing credit to NextDayFlyers.com, and here’s what the winner, Merrie L., is going to do with her prize:
Merrie L. said...

If I won, I'd get the 4x6 full color postcards [14 PT Ultra-thick Cardstock] with the kids/family pictures on them! (If possible, use them for Christmas mailings.)
I love Merrie’s idea, and I’m sure you can think of many others. Thanks to NextDayFlyers.com for hosting a giveaway. Please check them out for your printing needs!





DISCLOSURE: No compensation was provided. This is NOT a sponsored post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.