Monday, April 05, 2010

Coming Soon: “Ramona and Beezus” on Film and Ramona the Doll!


When I was a little girl, I loved the books by Beverly Cleary about sisters Beezus and Ramona. These delightful sisters were always so much fun to read about, and now they’re coming to the big screen in July through the Twentieth Century Fox film, Ramona and Beezus, starring the popular Selena Gomez as big sister Beezus!

In conjunction with the movie, Ramona is also heading to the Alexander Doll Company. Madame Alexander has introduced a line of three Ramona™ dolls inspired by the upcoming film. They include the following:

An 8-inch Ramona:
A 9-inch Ramona:
A Ramona Cloth doll:
All three dolls will be available this summer at www.fao.com.

I’m so glad to see that Beverly Cleary’s delightful characters are still as popular today as they were when I was a kid!





DISCLOSURE: No compensation or products were provided for this post.

2 comments:

  1. oooh, my 10 year old loves reading Beverly Cleary books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hope is that the Ramona and Beezus movie will make more children want to read the books. I really, really hope so.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.