greeting cards! Here’s how it works:
Go to www.tinyprints.com/greeting/. When you sign up for one of their membership plans, you receive 3 free cards, and your first year’s membership fee will be waived!
Browse their huge selection of cards to find the perfect one. With more than 200 great birthday designs, I love how they allow you to pick your favorites and then transfer them to a little tray where you can compare them and narrow down your choices. You can also narrow the selection down by category, age range, color, and more. In addition to birthday cards, they have cards for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Anniversary, Graduation and Blank Cards (for other occasions).
Next, you get to personalize your card with your own message, the recipient’s name, and even your own photos (for certain designs). Thus, no two cards will ever be the same!
Then schedule a delivery, either to yourself or directly to your recipient. You can shop 24 hours a day, and your card ships the next day!
You can also schedule event reminders so you never miss a birthday or anniversary, and schedule cards up to a year in advance (a great service if you’re going to be out of town or just want to take care of a lot of cards at once).
With Tiny Prints Greetings, your loved one gets a personalized and beautiful card in the mail, and you get the convenience of still shopping for it at home! I love this service!
If you’re on Twitter, you’ll want to join Tiny Prints on Friday, April 23rd at 9:00 PM (ET) for their first-ever Twitter Party! Make sure you’re following them on Twitter (@TinyPrints), and log on to Twitter on Friday night! You can get more details and RSVP for the party at http://resourcefulmommy.blogspot.com/2010/04/tiny-prints-twitter-party-friday.html.
Tiny Prints Greetings site: www.tinyprints.com/greeting/
Tiny Prints on Twitter: www.twitter.com/TinyPrints
Tiny Prints on Facebook: www.facebook.com/tinyprints
Twitter Party Information: www.ResourcefulMommy.com
Tiny Prints is offering one lucky reader of this blog 25 FREE greeting cards from their new Tiny Prints Greetings line. To enter, go to www.tinyprints.com/greeting/ and select a favorite card! Leave a comment on this post with the name of the card. This first entry is mandatory.
You can earn optional, additional entries by:
- Following me (@ParentingAuthor) and Tiny Prints (@tinyprints) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet this giveaway up to twice a day. Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (It’s easy to tweet this giveaway by using the Bookmark button at the bottom of this post. 1 entry per tweet.)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email and/or RSS feed (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for email; 1 entry for RSS feed)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Friday, April 30, 2010, at midnight ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner, Terra H.!
DISCLOSURE: As a thank-you for hosting this giveaway, Tiny Prints is giving me 15 free greeting cards at Tiny Prints Greetings. No other compensation has been provided.