Hershey’s enlisted the awesome band, Rascal Flatts, to record an exclusive song called “Your Day to Get Away”! Even better, you can download this song for free when you purchase a Hershey’s Milk Chocolate 6-Pack. All you need to do is enter the UPC code from the package at puresmores.com to get your free song. This offer will be available until 350,000 people have downloaded the song!
I also encourage you to visit puresmores.com to build a virtual s’more (the kids will love it) and learn your “s’more personality,” hear a 30-second preview of the new song, and check out Rascal Flatts videos and photos!
I’m also pleased to be able to share another way in which Hershey’s is celebrating the upcoming summer season -- with an awesome giveaway for you! Keep reading…
The prize: A Hershey’s summertime s’mores prize pack containing all the ingredients for s’mores, branded Hershey skewers, and Rascal Flatts’ newest CD, “Unstoppable”! To enter to win, leave a comment on this post sharing your favorite summertime treat! This first entry is mandatory to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional, additional entries by:
- Following Hershey’s (@hersheys) and me (@ParentingAuthor) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet this giveaway twice a day. Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (It’s easy to tweet this giveaway by using the Bookmark button at the bottom of this post. 1 entry per tweet.)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (up to 3 entries)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Tuesday, May 4, 2010, at midnight ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open only to US residents.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner, Lori A.!
DISCLOSURE: I will receive a Hershey’s prize pack as a thank-you for posting this giveaway. No other compensation was provided.