BabyLegs is celebrating Earth Day on April 22 in several ways this week! First, if you haven’t heard about BabyLegs, please check out their story:
In April of 2005, Nicole Donnelly was a mom in a bind. Her daughter had a diaper rash that just wouldn’t quit, and she needed some diaper-free time. Wanting to keep her daughter warm, Nicole snipped the feet off of a pair of socks and fitted her daughter from hip to ankle with the coolest set of leg warmers. These leg warmers not only kept her daughter warm, but also protected her from the elements, made diaper changing and potty training easier, and protected her soft knees while crawling. With some fun designs and some grassroots marketing support, the functional and fashionable leg warmers that began as a solution to keep little legs warm quickly became much more. BabyLegs Legwarmers quickly became a parenting essential across the world because of their utility.
This week, BabyLegs has two specially priced organic leg warmer designs that are only $2 a pair! Even better, they will donate $1 of each sale of these two designs to the Nature Conservancy. Aren’t these leg warmers adorable?
And here’s another deal for you: This week, from April 19-25, 2010, all of their organic leg warmers are 20% off! Check out these cuties:
If I had a baby, I’d be all over BabyLegs baby clothing! Their products are just too cute to pass up! Besides their organic leg warmers, you can click here to see the HUGE selection of leg warmers in their regular line. They also have baby socks and girls’ tights!
One lucky person will win a grab bag of BabyLegs leg warmers, socks and tights! To enter to win, you MUST do at least one of the following:
1) Follow BabyLegs on Twitter: www.twitter.com/babylegs
2) Become a fan of BabyLegs on Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/BabyLegs/18145667098
3) Join the BabyLegs forum: www.babylegsforum.com
You must do at least one of the above to enter the giveaway. If you do more than one, you get an entry for each. If you don’t do at least one, none of your other entries will count. Please leave a separate comment for each step above that you did. Along with one of your comments, indicate your gender preference (boy/girl) and the size for the socks/tights (0-12 mo, 12-24 mo, 2-4T).
You can earn optional, additional entries by:
- Following me (@ParentingAuthor) and BabyLegs (@babylegs) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet this giveaway up to twice a day. Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (It’s easy to tweet this giveaway by using the Bookmark button at the bottom of this post. 1 entry per tweet.)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email and/or RSS feed (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for email; 1 entry for RSS feed)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Monday, May 3, 2010, at midnight ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. US addresses only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner, windycindy!
DISCLOSURE: No compensation was provided for this post.