Sunday, April 04, 2010

A Blessed Easter

If you celebrate Easter, I hope it was a very blessed day for you and your family. My heart was touched this morning in church. Our pastor gave a sermon on how much Jesus loves us. During prayer time, he instructed us to ask ourselves, “Do you really love Jesus as much as he loves you?” Next to me, my little six-year-old, Austen, had his eyes shut tight and his little hands folded together in prayer. And then I heard him answer the pastor in a very sincere and fervent whisper: “I do!” It was such a sweet moment and really added sunshine to my day.




3 comments:

  1. awww how sweet. I bet that was very touching for a mom to hear. Happy Easter to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing our children are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.