Friday, April 09, 2010

Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel Is Now Available for Home Viewing!

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Alvin and the Chipmunks. All opinions are 100% mine.

Okay, I have to admit it, I’m an Alvin and the Chipmunks fan! I’ve loved them ever since I was a kid when I first heard their catchy Christmas song. (Remember the song where Alvin wants a hula hoop?!) So, when I heard that Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel was at the movie theater, I had to take my boys. We all loved it! Here’s a photo of the kids acting goofy next to the giant chipmunks display in our theater’s lobby!


If you’re not lucky enough like me to have a picture of your kids with Alvin and the Chipmunks, then head on over to http://www.munkyourself.com and “munk” yourself (and your kids, of course)! The whole family will have a blast with this!

Now Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel is available on DVD, Blu-ray and Digital Download. Hurray! And it’s even better than seeing it at the theater because it comes in a Double DVD Pack, which includes “The Squeak Along” Bonus Disc, with more music, mayhem and all-new singalongs! It’s TWICE THE FUN for the PRICE OF ONE! This would be a terrific DVD to add to your family video collection!

Visit http://www.foxfamilyflicks.com to buy it now and enjoy More Munk Mayhem!

Visit my sponsor: Alvin and the Chipmunks:




1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.