Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Two Free Online Magazines That Will Enrich Your Life!

I’m a huge magazine reader. I subscribe to about 30 magazines by mail, and read many more articles online. I’m always looking for tips on how to improve my life, raise my children, take care of my home, enhance my friendships, and much more. I’d like to share two online magazines with you that do all this and more. And, best of all, they’re absolutely free!

Girlfriend 2 Girlfriend


Girlfriend 2 Girlfriend magazine is brought to you by Extreme Diva Media, where their mission is to help women improve the quality of their lives by focusing on 4 key areas:

• Reduce stress
• Increase joy
• Simplify life
• Enhance relationships

In the March 2010 issue of Girlfriend 2 Girlfriend, they offer a variety of articles to help you get your home and family organized. Articles include:

Good Habits to Get Into for Your Children
Category Cleaning
Getting Kids Out the Door
Stocking Your Spiritual Pantry
To My Other Mother
Family Favorite Easter Recipes
8 Big Ideas for Living Smaller
Keeping Peace of Mind in Long-Distance Care
Little Luxuries Make Life Special


You can view the entire March 2010 issue of Girlfriend 2 Girlfriend at www.youpublish.com/files/28918.

You can subscribe to Girlfriend 2 Girlfriend at http://extremedivamedia.com/G2G_Application_Form.php. Please put my name, Susan Heim, in the “Referred By” field so they know that I sent you!

Simple Joy


The mission of Simple Joy magazine is to help women simplify their lives by reducing stress, which increases joy. Articles focus on various areas of women’s lives, including home, business, family, personal and spiritual.

In the March 2010 issue of Simple Joy, they feature articles to simplify organizing your life, family and home. Articles include:

Brighten Moods Despite Winter Gloom
Your Guide to a Clutter-Free Home
4 Characteristics of Mindful Living
Simple Ways to Organize Your Clutter
How Do I Look?
The Top 5 Don’ts of Making a Wedding Speech
Organizational Skills for Pack Rats
Welcome! I’ve Been Expecting You
Recipes: Overnight Breakfast Rolls; Sunshine Ice Cream Cake
Make Sure an Empty Home Is Secure
The Home Composter
Why We Crave
All in Your Head
Fruganizing


You can view the entire March 2010 issue of Simple Joy at www.youpublish.com/files/28921/Simple-Joy.

You can subscribe to Simple Joy at http://lifeofsimplejoy.com/Simple_Joy_Subscription.php. Please put my name, Susan Heim, in the “Referred By” field!

By the way, I’m asking you to put my name down as your referrer because the blogger who refers the most subscribers to these magazines during the month of March will receive a gold bracelet. And if I win, I will donate the bracelet as a giveaway on this blog! So, please subscribe to these fabulous free magazines, and stay tuned!





DISCLOSURE: No compensation was provided for this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.