Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Opportunity to Win an iPad from Jack Cards!

Ever since I heard about the iPad, I’ve been dying to get one when they come out. However, big-ticket items like this are usually reserved for my birthday or Christmas (both of which fall near the end of the year!). Therefore, I’ve been entering all kinds of contests to try to win one!

I recently found out that Jack Cards is giving away an iPad! It’s really easy to enter. You just tweet on Twitter or post on your Facebook page. You can enter daily until the contest ends. (And there’s another option for entering if you’re not on Facebook or Twitter.) All of the details can be found at http://bit.ly/aox0yB.

Even better, the prize includes not only an iPad, but also a $50 Jack Cards gift certificate, a birthday card starter set (includes 5 cards), and a Jack Cards Cross® pen!

While you’re on the site, you might want to check out Jack Cards’ terrific card-mailing services, too!

The iPad giveaway ends at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time on April 19, 2010. I just entered… I hope I win!





DISCLOSURE: No compensation, merchandise or perks were provided to post this announcement!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to win an ipad because they just sound so much fun. I am going to go to that site immediately to enter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.