Saturday, March 27, 2010

My New Favorite Snack: DOVE Milk Chocolate with Peanut Butter!

I have to admit that I have a weakness for chocolate. I keep a stash in my desk drawer, and when I need a little pick-me-up, I reach for a piece! So, when Mom Central asked if I’d be willing to sample the new DOVE Milk Chocolate with Peanut Butter, there was no hesitation! First, it’s chocolate. Second, it’s DOVE, which makes some of the best chocolate ever. And, third, it’s chocolate with peanut butter -- a wondrous combination! Needless to say, the DOVE Milk Chocolate with Peanut Butter did not disappoint!

My college-aged son is also a big fan of chocolate and peanut butter, so we were battling over the samples. How many chores could I get him to do, I asked myself, in exchange for a DOVE Milk Chocolate with Peanut Butter? Yes, I am a mean mom! We were both drooling over this delicious candy and doing all we could to hide it from my six-year-old twins. (I told you I was mean, didn’t I?)

If you’re a fan of DOVE chocolate, you know what I’m talking about when I say it’s the best. If you’re one of the few people who haven’t tried DOVE chocolate yet, you’ve got to get to the store right now! (There’s plenty of DOVE chocolate to be found in all the Easter displays!) And I suggest you start with the incredibly yummy DOVE Milk Chocolate with Peanut Butter. (If you’re also a dark chocolate fan like me, DOVE makes some amazing dark chocolate varieties, as well.)

Thank you, Mom Central, for arranging for me to get my Easter present early! However, I’m afraid that our DOVE Milk Chocolate with Peanut Butter is not going to make it until Easter. I guess I’ll just have to head out for another bag (or two, or three…)!

Find out more about Dove chocolate at the following sites:

Website: www.dovechocolate.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dovechocolate
Twitter: www.twitter.com/dove_chocolate





DISCLOSURE: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of DOVE and received samples of DOVE Milk Chocolate with Peanut Butter products and a gift certificate to facilitate my review.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.