Monday, February 01, 2010

Give Your Kids a Healthy Snack with Funky Monkey!


We’re always struggling to find healthy things to put in our kids’ lunch boxes. Fresh fruit is good, but can get messy. And we all know that fruit snacks have lots of added sugar, color and preservatives. But now there’s a great alternative: Funky Monkey Snacks!

Funky Monkey Snacks are freeze-dried fruit that is all-natural, 100% real fruit, 100% fat-free, sugar-free, gluten-free, vegan … and, most importantly in pleasing kids’ palates, they’re yummy! There are three servings of fruit in each 1-ounce bag! They come in seven varieties:

Bananamon
Carnaval Mix
JiveALime
Purple Funk
Applemon
MangoOJ
Pink Pineapple


Thanks to Funky Monkey, I’m munching on the mangoes with orange juice as I write this review! My favorite flavor, though, is the Applemon, which is freeze-dried apple with organic cinnamon!

So, get rid of the chip bags and candy bars, and replace them with Funky Monkey Snacks. Go to http://funkymonkeysnacks.com to learn more about them, get some great recipes, order online and find a retailer near you. You’ll feel great about sending your kids to school with Funky Monkey Snacks!





DISCLOSURE: I received some complimentary samples of Funky Monkey Snacks to facilitate this review. No other compensation was provided.

2 comments:

  1. These look great! My favorite place on the web for kid friendly snacks is http://www.snack-girl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fun. Fortunately, I have a dehyradtor and make this kind of stuff myself (when I have the time and energy) for way cheaper. For the days when I don't have my act together, these might be worth a try. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.