Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Fight Stains with OxiClean’s New Max Force Power Paks and Gel Sticks!


I have four sons who all live at home, and that means I have a lot of laundry! We run the washer and dryer nearly every day just to keep up with all the dirty clothes, towels, sheets and more. My six-year-old twins’ laundry is especially challenging because they’re always running outside in their socks, spilling ice cream down their shirts, and squirting ketchup on themselves. Needless to say, I need laundry products that really work well in getting out stains and keeping our clothes looking fresh.

I was recently introduced to two new laundry products from OxiClean, and I love, love, love them! Mom Central arranged for me to try the new OxiClean Max Force Power Paks and the Max Force Gel Stick Pre-Treater. The Power Paks are awesome. You just throw a little pak in the drum of your washer (it even works in my high-efficiency washer) and use your regular detergent like you normally would. The OxiClean works with your detergent to get out food stains, dirt and grass stains, grease and oil, and even blood! I threw in my twins’ polo shirts that get a lot of wear because they’re required for school, and I was amazed at how vibrant the colors were after washing. They looked new! I also love the Max Force Gel Stick for pre-treating problem spots. When I see a stain on anything, I apply the gel to it, rub it in, let it sit for a few minutes, and wash as usual. I’ve been extremely pleased with the results!

I plan to continue using OxiClean’s new Max Force products in doing my laundry. I encourage you to visit www.OxiClean.com to learn more about their terrific products. And look for the new OxiClean Max Force Power Paks and Gel Sticks to arrive in stores this month!





DISCLOSURE: I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of OxiClean and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.