Saturday, February 13, 2010

Enter to Win a Flip Ultra HD!

I just entered a contest to win a free Flip Ultra HD from NateHines.net (worth $199!), and I wanted you to have a chance to win one, too!

All you need to do to enter is to click on the picture below and fill out the brief form.

Be sure to read the email you get from Nate after you register. You’ll get your own unique link that you can use to earn even more entries in the drawing!

I’ve been trying to win one of these for some time, so if you win, you have to give your prize to me. Just kidding! Really, I wish you the best. (But I want to win … this prize is very cool!)

Win a brand new Flip Ultra HD!

DEADLINE: March 1, 2010



1 comment:

  1. You are right - Flip is cool and fun and convenient. Thanks for sharing. I wish you luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.