Sunday, February 14, 2010

Create Storytime Magic with DigiTells’ Read-Along with Me!


I recently had the privilege of trying a fabulous program called Read-Along with Me! Made by DigiTells LLC, here’s how they describe their product:
Read-Along with Me is the first program of its kind connecting children with their parents and grandparents through the magic of story time.

DigiTells Read-Along with Me is an easy-to-use software program that creates a one-of-a-kind read-along audio for any children’s book but with a magical twist ... YOUR voice will have the starring role as the read-aloud narrator, bring reading to life like never before!

Even novice computer users will find this program intuitive and amazingly easy to use. Our simple step-by-step process will guide you through recording your narration, adding exciting sound effects, enchanting background music and even sing-along songs!

Creating a legacy of read-aloud story time has never been easier and will be treasured today, tomorrow and for generations yet to come!

My Read-Along with Me package came with everything I needed, including a microphone headset, installation disks, and easy-to-follow instructions. (You can also purchase the program without the headset if you already have a microphone.) The program installed very quickly, and I was ready to go! First, I selected a favorite storybook from my children’s collection: The Bears’ Vacation, by Stan and Jan Berenstain. Then I opened up the program, put on the headset, and got started.

The program walked me through every step to record the story for my kids, both through on-screen and voice directions. I could record page by page, so if I made a mistake, I only needed to redo one page. I could also select sound effects, the page tones (which tell kids to turn the page), and even a music soundtrack to accompany my reading! (They have a huge library of selections, but you can also add your own MP3 recordings.) At the end, I could listen to the whole recording all the way through to make sure I was happy with my creation. I saved it to my computer, and you can also save your audio recording to a CD or an MP3 player so you can mail it or hand it to your delighted recipient!

Read-Along with Me is a wonderful way to create one-of-a-kind audio recordings for the little ones in your life. It’s extremely easy to use, and it’s so much fun to select different stories and combine them with unique sound effects and music. In a short period of time, you can build a whole library of your own audiobooks.

I encourage you to check out this award-winning product, which has been featured on NBC, CBS, Fox, and more. Visit www.DigiTells.com for complete information about DigiTells’ Read-Along with Me!





DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary Read-Along with Me premium package and a 1GB MP3 player to facilitate this review. No other compensation was provided.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.