Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Avoid Dry, Chapped Lips This Winter with Neosporin Lip Health Products!


I’m very grateful to Mom Central for including me in their Neosporin Lip Health 3-Day Challenge! The timing couldn’t have been better. Normally, I don’t have much of a problem with chapped or dry lips (I live in Florida, so I rarely get the harsh winter weather), but when I have a cold, my lips always get dried out. And when I received my Neosporin samples, I was right in the middle of a serious cold! So, I was very anxious to try the Neosporin Lip Health products. Here’s what I received:



Neosporin Lip Health Overnight Renewal Therapy

Neosporin Lip Health Daily Hydration Therapy


I used both products faithfully every day and night (with several applications throughout the day as it got wiped off when I used a tissue), and I was thrilled to find that I didn’t develop chapped lips! Even with a bad cold, my lips stayed nice and soft, with no drying or pain. Hurray! These products are definitely “keepers” for me!

Neosporin’s Lip Health line uses lipids, fatty acids and antioxidants, as well as peptides, vitamins and emollients, to help soothe and hydrate your lips. The Daily Hydration Therapy also contains a sunscreen (SPF 20) to protect lips from sun damage. (If you’re out skiing this winter, lip protection is a must!) I love how smoothly both products go on. They’re not gooey or sticky. And they’re easy to throw in your purse or the car for quick applications on-the-go.

Look for Neosporin Lip Health products at CVS, Target, Walgreens, Rite-Aid, Walmart, and other great stores! You can also get a coupon on their website at www.neolips.com.





DISCLOSURE: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Neosporin and received a sample of the Lip Health Overnight Renewal Therapy and the Lip health Daily Hydration Therapy to facilitate my review and a $20 thank-you gift certificate.

1 comment:

  1. I really love Neosporin products! I actually had to go buy some Neosporin Lip Health Daily Hydration Therapy last night because my lips hurt so bad and were cracked so bad. I have never had this problem, but for some reason this year I've had a problem with this! After putting it on my bad lips my lips felt so much better. The pain went away and they are healing today! I had no idea it was a new product and it is so cool you posted this today! Neosporin Rocks! :)

    ReplyDelete