Saturday, December 05, 2009

Small Talk Six: Just Don’t Call Me Goofy!


This week’s topic on Small Talk Six is “6 Disney characters you found to be the most interesting.” (What’s Small Talk Six? Click here to find out.) Here are six of my favorite Disney characters!



1. The Siamese Cats in Lady and the Tramp: The first cat I ever had was a Siamese. We’ve decided to be pet-free for a while, but if I ever decide to get another cat, I want another Siamese.


2. Hercules: My twins love the Hercules movie! They’ve watched it over and over again. This is the first Disney movie they really got into.


3. Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother: I’d love to be able to have my wishes come true!

4. The twins in The Parent Trap played by Hayley Mills: This was one of my favorite movies as a kid. And now that I have twins of my own, I love it even more!

5. Prince Charming from Cinderella: What girl doesn’t dream of finding her own Prince Charming? (Unfortunately, I think he’s just an imaginary character!)


6. Winnie-the-Pooh: Winnie-the-Pooh didn’t originate with Disney, of course, but they’ve done a lot to maintain his popularity. I love when this “bear of little brain” does his “stoutness exercises.” He’s just so cute!

So, now it’s your turn! Leave a comment on this post describing some of the “Disney characters you found to be the most interesting.” And then click HERE to find links to other bloggers’ Small Talk Six lists for the week.



3 comments:

  1. Oh, I had totally forgotten about The Parent Trap. Totally loved the original. Besides I'm a twin and have a set of twins of my own. Yay for multiple blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The siamese cats in Lady and the Trap always made me mad. Even as an adult.

    I do however, love the blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both Parent Trap movies! I always loved Little Mermaid :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.