Saturday, December 12, 2009

Make These Easy Pretzel Snowmen for Your Kids’ Class Holiday Party!


One of my twins’ teachers asked me to provide the snacks for their holiday party. As most of you know, I’m not very creative in the kitchen, but I saw these really cute snowmen on the cover of FamilyFun magazine, and have decided to give them a try! They’re made from pretzel sticks, candy, fruit strips, white chocolate and mini chocolate chips. They look fairly easy to make, and I think the kids will really love them! You can find them in the December/January 2010 edition of FamilyFun magazine. Or watch the video below.



(You can also view this video by clicking HERE.)

Thanks to FamilyFun for this great idea. This is a fun project to do with the kids. I hope ours turn out as cute as those in FamilyFun!





DISCLOSURE: I was not contacted by anyone to do this review, nor was I provided with product samples or other compensation. I just wanted to share a great idea!

2 comments:

  1. Those look easy enough to make. Will have to keep them in mind when my family does Candy/Cookie Day next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! that is one very interesting way to put a touch of creativity to a pretzel that every kids will surely love. cute and very unique way. and it can also be given to kids as a treat for this season.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.