Monday, December 14, 2009

Join Me Tuesday, December 15, on From My Mama’s Kitchen!


In case you haven’t heard the news, I have a brand-new book out called Chicken Soup for the Soul: All in the Family. This collection of 101 stories highlights wacky yet lovable relatives, holiday meltdowns, funny foibles, and incredible in-laws, along with more serious stories about abuse, control freaks, and flare-ups. If you’re looking for a great holiday gift for the people in your family, this book definitely fits the bill!

I’ll be joining Johnny Tan on Blog Talk Radio’s From My Mama’s Kitchen show at 11:00 AM ET on Tuesday, December 15, to talk about the book! We’ve selected several stories from All in the Family to discuss.

Besides being a radio show host, the talented Johnny Tan is also an author. His book, like his show, is called From My Mama’s Kitchen, and he always has lots of wisdom and insight on families and mothers. So, I know we’re going to have a great time!

You can access the show or listen to it later by clicking HERE.

I hope you’ll join us!



P.S. If you missed the show, here's a link to listen!






3 comments:

  1. Well I can't help but shower you with love and adoration! You got (another) award on Busted Plumbing: http://www.bustedplumbing.com
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you, Kate. That is so sweet of you. I love your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read these stories, Susan! And, yes, I think it will make a great gift for my mother-in-law.

    Congratulations on another book!!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.