Friday, December 04, 2009

Don’t Miss the Premiere of Ray Romano’s New TNT Show, “Men of a Certain Age”!


I always loved the TV show, Everybody Loves Raymond. Ray Romano and Patricia Heaton were so funny together! I’ve been watching Patricia Heaton’s new show, The Middle, and really like it. And now I’m thrilled to find out that Ray Romano has a new show out, too! This time, it looks like Ray is getting a little more serious in a TNT show called Men of a Certain Age.

The show follows three men – Ray Romano, Scott Bakula, and Andre Braugher – as they deal with the challenges of mid-life. My husband and I are both in our forties, so I have a feeling I’m really going to relate to this show! These three guys are trying to juggle relationships (married and single), parenting, careers and more, as well as the realization that they’re not getting any younger. The following video offers a brief sneak preview of the show.



(Email readers, you may need to click on the title of this post to watch the video on the website.)


Men of a Certain Age
is set to debut this Monday, December 7, at 10/9c, following an all-new episode of the hit series The Closer. The premiere episode was written by Ray Romano. I’m really looking forward to watching it. I just set my TiVo to record it so that I won’t miss it. I hope you’ll join me in welcoming Ray Romano back to television!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.