Monday, December 21, 2009

Calling All December Babies! America’s Cutest Last-Minute Tax Deduction


I’ve been fortunate to have three December babies! My oldest son and my twins were all born in December. It’s not so great having to buy birthday gifts along with shopping for Christmas, but I was lucky to squeeze in last-minute tax deductions in the years of their birth! Considering that the typical family spends more than $221,000 raising a child through age 17, every little bit helps!

MomSelect just informed me that TurboTax®, the nation’s No. 1 rated, best-selling tax preparation software from Intuit Inc., is conducting its third annual nationwide search for America's Cutest Last-Minute Tax Deduction. The parents of one lucky baby, born in December 2009, will win $5,000!

To enter, parents or legal guardians should submit a photo of their baby born between December 1-31, 2009, to www.cutesttaxdeduction.com. The deadline for submissions is January 7, 2010. Judges will select 10 finalists, and America will determine America's Cutest Last-Minute Tax Deduction and the $5,000 grand prize winner!

Now, why didn’t they have this contest during the years that my boys were born? I know they would have been voted America’s Cutest Last-Minute Tax Deduction!





DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary baby onesie as a thank-you for spreading the word about this contest. I sent it to my brand-new baby niece!

1 comment:

  1. My friend is due any minute know cant wait to shar this with her

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.