Saturday, November 07, 2009

Thanks to You and the Bear Buckets Club!


I want to say a big “thank you” to those of you who entered the contest to name the new frog over at the Bear Buckets Club! Because of your terrific participation, I won an iPod Nano for myself and Bear Buckets Club Friends for my twins! The prize was awarded to the blogger who had the most readers participate, so I’m very grateful to all of you for your support of this blog. I hope to continue to give you lots of good parenting advice and giveaways in the future!

If you’re looking for a unique and terrific gift for your kids, grandkids, or nieces and nephews for the holidays, I hope you’ll consider these Bear Buckets Club Friends. Each comes with an adorable 8” plush character, a fun and educational CD game, and a very sturdy re-usable container for storing things. My kids absolutely adore theirs, as you can see in the photo below!


Each set is only $9.99 (plus $5.99 shipping). That’s extremely affordable in relation to a lot of toys on the market today! (And you don’t even have to deal with a crowded store!) Just go to www.bearbucketsclub.com to learn more and order. I also encourage you to sign up for their newsletter for news and discounts.

Finally, enjoy this video about the Bear Buckets Club!






1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.