Saturday, November 14, 2009

Small Talk Six: My Christmas Registries


This week’s topic on Small Talk Six is “6 stores at which you wish you could register for Christmas presents for yourself”! (What’s Small Talk Six? Click here to find out.) This sounds like fun! It could be tough to narrow it down to six…

1. Barnes and Noble: Everyone knows that I love books! If only there were enough time in the day to read all the books I want to read… I have a list to last a lifetime, and it keeps growing!

2. Costco: We spend a ton of money at Costco attempting to feed our four sons. I could find a lot of things to add to my registry here.

3. Hallmark:
Their stores always have such great gift items. I’d buy puzzles, stationery, cards, wrapping paper, home decorations, and more.

4. Amazon: I have to admit that I’m a frequent Amazon shopper. They really do have good prices and a huge selection of items, both new and used.

5. Museum Gift Store: I just love all of the unusual specialty items you can usually find at museum gift stores. They’re usually a little pricey, though, so a gift certificate would enable me to splurge a bit.

6. Furniture store: I’d love to be able to refurnish the house! I need a new bed, dining room table, living room chairs… I’m sure I could come up with more!

So, now it’s your turn! Leave a comment on this post describing some of the “stores at which you wish you could register for Christmas presents for yourself.” And then click HERE to find links to other bloggers’ Small Talk Six lists for the week.




9 comments:

  1. Love your list...I didn't even think about museum stores, such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I didn't even think of a furniture store. I would soooo love that. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could I forget Costco? Love that place...but it is soooo dangerous for my wallet, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A furniture store would be wonderful! I'd love a new couch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot about Barnes and Noble. LOL I have a stack of books I have wanted to read since my daughter was born, but haven't had any time.

    I like your list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW, do you know what the name of the font on your menu bar is? I really like it. I'm doing a new design and would love to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whaaaa.....I wish we had a Costco :)

    Have a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. New living room furniture would be nice. I didn't even think of that one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh good call on the museum gift store - they always have such great stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.