Friday, November 13, 2009

It’s Time to Order Your Holiday Cards from Minted.com!


I send out at least 75 Christmas cards every year. Most of our extended family lives out-of-state and we rarely see them, so I like to include a picture so people can see how much the kids have grown and changed over the year. (My teens are now resisting this, but I still manage to get a picture taken of my five-year-old twins!) When Minted.com asked me to take a look at their cards, I checked out their website and was awed by the variety and creativity of their designs! Their exclusive designs are created by independent designers around the world just for Minted.com. I had a hard time settling on a pattern because I loved so many of them! For example, check out these beautiful cards:











Many of the cards come in a choice of colors, and you get to choose whether to use their message or write your own along with your family members’ names.

In addition to the traditional flat cards, they also have really cool cards called Yearlines and Minibooks, which are like little photo books that you can customize. Here’s a sample below:



When I ordered my Minted.com cards, I was so impressed with how easy it was to upload my photos and design my cards. After I submitted my order, they emailed a proof for me to check to be sure it was exactly what I wanted. I now have my cards in hand, and they are absolutely gorgeous. They’re printed on super-high-quality cardstock. It’s definitely not that flimsy paper that many photo shops use. These cards would be perfect for a business owner who really wants to impress her clientele!

Please visit www.minted.com/holiday-photo-cards to order your holiday photos today. They also carry Hanukkah cards, invitations, birth announcements, stationery, thank you cards, moving announcements, and much more. Start at their home page at www.minted.com to see their complete selection of items.





DISCLOSURE: I received 25 complimentary personalized flat cards to facilitate this review. No other compensation was provided.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.