Saturday, October 17, 2009

Small Talk Six: Indulging My Sweet Tooth


This week’s topic on Small Talk Six is “6 of your favorite sweet treats in the whole world.” (What’s Small Talk Six? Click here to find out.) For once, I found it hard to stop at six! Now, if the topic had been “6 of your favorite vegetables,” this would have been difficult… Anyway, here are 6 of my favorite sweet treats (not in any particular order)!

1. Chai tea (I’m drinking a cup as I write this!)

2. Dark chocolate (and I totally believe all the studies that say it’s healthy)

3. Hot cinnamon rolls (especially homemade)

4. German chocolate cake (As a child, I requested this every year on my birthday.)

5. Ice cream (even though it goes straight to my thighs)

6. Fruit smoothies (I’m a Jamba Juice devotee!)

So, now it’s your turn! Leave a comment on this post describing some of “your favorite sweet treats in the whole world.” And then click HERE to find links to other bloggers’ Small Talk Six lists for the week.




6 comments:

  1. Great List just reading everyones post is making me weak!! LOL Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a sweet treat kind of gal so can I list my favorite salty treats?

    #1 is popcorn.
    #2 is french fries.
    #3 is potato chips.
    #4 is Bachman's pretzel rods.
    #5 is salted peanuts.
    #6 is popcorn (so good, I listed it twice)

    Yummy! I've been making popcorn in my whirly pop popcorn maker pretty much every night this week - I'm trying to perfect my recipe.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE cinnamon rolls! I've never tried chai tea but I should because the smell makes me feel all Christmasy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, you have got to try chai tea! I was never a tea drinker until I tried it, and now it's my favorite drink. Let me know if you try it and what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelby, I'm a huge popcorn fan, too! We eat it several times a week. There's nothing better than sitting down to watch a movie with a bowl of popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great topic!
    I'm a huge cinnamon roll fan, but only if they're made by my Mum!!
    Also love bear claws, milk chocolate, custard and tinned fruit, strawberries from my very own backyard and sugarded almonds. mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.