Thursday, October 01, 2009

Please Vote for This Blog in the Multiples and More Blog Awards!


I just found out today that this blog has been nominated for “Best Writing” in the Multiples and More 2009 Blog Awards! This is a real honor.

Can I ask a favor? Please take just a moment and click HERE to vote! It only takes a second. Scroll down the page a little, and you’ll see the voting boxes on the right sidebar. Voting is only open for a week, so please hurry!

Thank you so much to all of you who read and support Susan Heim on Parenting. Please feel free to contact me at any time with your comments or feedback.

P.S. Two of my dear friends’ blogs are also up for awards, and I would love for you to support them, as well. They are Prologue to a Twins Blog for “Best New Blog” and TwinHappy for “Most Creative.” Hurray for Shelby and Jennifer!




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you. I shall vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sonia. I really appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.