Monday, October 05, 2009

Join Me Tuesday, October 6, on From My Mama's Kitchen!


I'm thrilled to announce that I have a brand-new book coming out on Tuesday, October 6. It's called Chicken Soup for the Soul: Devotional Stories for Women. It's filled with 101 daily devotions by women from all walks of life to comfort, encourage and inspire you. The book also includes two bonus devotions and an inspirational foreword from Jennifer Sands, a 9/11 widow, and Christian author and speaker. Each devotion in the book has a beautiful story that illustrates an inspirational Bible passage, followed by an original, personal prayer.

I'm going to be joining Johnny Tan on Blog Talk Radio's From My Mama's Kitchen at 11:00 AM ET to talk about the book! We've selected several stories from the book to discuss, and I'll also be sharing a little bit about my life and what I hope you'll take away from the book.

You can access the show or listen to it later by clicking HERE.

I'll be telling you more about the book on this blog very soon, as well as sponsoring a giveaway! You can also visit www.chickensoup.com to learn more and order Chicken Soup for the Soul: Devotional Stories for Women.

P.S. The page for the radio show has a picture of another book I have coming out later in the month: Chicken Soup for the Soul: All in the Family. That will be published in a couple of weeks, so Johnny and I will talk about the devotional book this time, and I hope to join him for another show to discuss All in the Family.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.