Thursday, October 01, 2009

Discover the Fun of SwitchFlops -- and Support Breast Cancer Charities


During the month of October -- National Breast Cancer Awareness Month -- I will be showcasing a variety of products and companies that are donating money to benefit breast cancer causes. To start the month off, I want to tell you about one of my favorite products, SwitchFlops!

SwitchFlops are so cool because you can buy one pair of shoes, but change the look of them anytime just by swapping out the straps! The shoes are designed with Velcro on top, so you can take off the straps that come with the shoes and replace them with another set. They’re really ingenious!

The SwitchFlops team was kind enough to send a pair to me to try. I received the Lulu style of shoe in navy. The straps have an adorable polka-dot pattern on a navy background. And I also received a light blue set of straps so I can change the look. I’ve worn both sets many times, and I totally love them!

I have to tell you that I’m not a “natural” flip flop lover. With many brands, that thing between my toes really annoys me, or the strap on the top rubs my foot raw. So, I wanted to be really sure that SwitchFlops are comfortable. And, like I said, I’ve worn them numerous times now, and they fit superbly! I’ve had no problems with them whatsoever. I’m now a huge SwitchFlops fan!

SwitchFlops come in a huge number of colors and styles, as well as a wide variety of fun straps. (I counted more than 80 styles of straps on their website!) Their site is interactive because you can click on a shoe and then pick a strap, and it actually shows you what the shoe will look like with your selections. There are so many combinations that it’s hard to choose, but you’ll have a lot of fun trying all of them out.

With all of the choices, however, I do encourage you to select a very special pair during the month of October. It’s a special edition pink flat featuring the pink ribbon. Twenty-five percent (25%) of the purchase price will benefit breast cancer charities. SwitchFlops creator Lindsay Phillips has watched a relative fight breast cancer, so she believes strongly in supporting efforts to fight this disease.

Please visit www.SwitchFlops.com to pick up a pair of your choice, as well as their special pink SwitchFlops! It’s a terrific way to support breast cancer causes AND end up with an awesome pair of shoes.







DISCLOSURE: I received a pair of SwitchFlops and an extra pair of straps to facilitate this review.

1 comment:

  1. These are brilliant. I love them. I am a California girl who wears flip flops every day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.