Saturday, September 26, 2009
This week’s topic on Small Talk Six is “6 things you love or hate about your neighbors.” (What’s Small Talk Six? Click here to find out.) I’m fortunate to live in a neighborhood where we don’t have any major problems. Everyone pretty much keeps to themselves, which is good because nobody is bothering anybody, but bad because we don’t really have the family atmosphere that many neighborhoods have. Nevertheless, here are the 6 things that I really like and dislike about my neighbors.
1. I hate that some neighbors let their dogs crap in my yard and don’t clean it up.
2. I hate that people in the apartments behind us throw their garbage over the fence into our back yard.
3. I hate that certain neighbors leave their empty garbage cans in the street days after the trash collectors have come.
4. I love that we all agree that we don’t want a homeowners’ association.
5. I love that most of the people around me take good care of their yards.
6. I love that none of our neighbors are nosy and are respectful of people’s privacy.
So, now it’s your turn! Leave a comment on this post describing some of the “things you love or hate about your neighbors.” And then click here to find links to other bloggers’ Small Talk Six lists for the week.