Saturday, September 12, 2009

Small Talk Six: Everything’s Better with Chocolate


This week’s topic on Small Talk Six is “6 things you think would be yummy if they were covered in chocolate.” (What’s Small Talk Six? Click here to find out.) I have to assume here they’re looking for things that we don’t normally cover in chocolate. That’s really tough, but I’ll give it a shot!

1. Broccoli. I despise broccoli. Even the smell sends me running in terror. So, I don’t think that covering it in chocolate will make it yummy, but it just might make it barely tolerable. And I mean drenched in chocolate!

2. French fries. Out of ketchup? I bet they’re good dipped in chocolate, too!

3. Worms. Okay, I stole this idea from the book, How to Eat Fried Worms, by Thomas Rockwell. If someone bet me that I couldn’t eat 15 worms in 15 days, there would definitely have to be some chocolate involved for me to take the bet.

4. Pasta. We put everything else on pasta (tomato sauce, cheese, oil, etc.), why not chocolate?

5. Hot dogs. Same logic as #4 above.

6. Colin Firth. (Enough said. This is a G-rated blog.)

So, now it’s your turn! Leave a comment on this post describing some of the “things you think would be yummy if they were covered in chocolate.” And then click here to find links to other bloggers’ Small Talk Six lists for the week.




3 comments:

  1. Good List! I'm glad someone is creative. I tried to be, and my mind went to R rated men as well, mainly my hubs, but I said pickles instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting list lol French fries would probably be really good because of the salty/sweet combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious. Nice twist to the list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.