Saturday, September 26, 2009

Get a Free Box of Yummy Smucker’s Uncrustables!


Mom Central arranged for my kids to try Smucker’s Uncrustables. They’re cute and yummy little sandwiches that look more like tarts or pies. We got a box (4 sandwiches) of Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jam with our voucher, and I also bought a big box (8 sandwiches) of their Grilled Cheese. Both were a huge hit with my boys!

Uncrustables can be found in the freezer section of your grocery store. For the Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jam flavor, we just set it on the counter for a half-hour, and it was ready to eat at room temperature. The Grilled Cheese variety comes with little crisping sleeves that you put around the Uncrustables and microwave. I stole a few for myself because they were delicious! They’re fairly small, so they don’t constitute an entire meal, but they can be part of a complete lunch or served as an after-school snack. And there’s a new whole-wheat version now for a healthier option.

The J.M. Smucker Company is giving 80,000 families the opportunity to try Uncrustables! Starting this Monday, September 28th, just go to www.uncrustables.com and share a helpful time-saving after-school organization tip. If you hurry, you may receive one of their coupons for a free 4-pack of delicious Uncrustables!





DISCLOSURE: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Smucker’s Uncrustables and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. In addition, Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

1 comment:

  1. my daughter loves these - perfect for a quick snack or a fast lunch to pull together!

    grilled cheese are very good too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.