Wednesday, September 16, 2009
If you’ve been reading this blog, you know that my twins started kindergarten this year. They headed off for their first day with their backpacks on their backs and their lunchboxes in hand. When I picked them up at the end of the day, they arrived with two backpacks on their backs … and ONE lunchbox in hand! Yes, it only took one day of school for one of them to forget his lunchbox already!
This is pretty typical for young kids. They take a sweater for a cool day and take it off when it warms up in the afternoon -- and then promptly forget to bring it home. Or they take an item to school for show-and-tell and leave it there. That’s why it’s so important to put your child’s name on everything you send with him or her to school.
Stuck on You’s personalized labels are perfect for identifying your child’s belongings because they have so many varieties that are tailored specifically for various items. For instance, they were kind enough to send me:
Small vinyl labels that can be affixed to items like drink bottles, lunch boxes, musical instruments, calculators and sports gear
Clothing tattoos that can be ironed into uniforms, jackets and spare clothes
Shoe labels that are placed inside the heel of kids’ shoes but won’t come off from sweaty feet!
A bag tag (an adorable green frog) that can be attached to back packs, sports duffels and school bags
And that’s just a peek at the HUGE number of products they carry. They have book labels, journals, notepads, wristbands, dog tags, and much more. Their designs are adorable and all can be personalized with your child’s name or phone number or other information. Go to http://www.stuckonyou.biz/usa/index.asp to see for yourself!
Stuck on You would also love to give away the following to one lucky winner!
2 bag tags AND
1 designer label pack
Designer labels are multi-colored, vinyl labels that come in a choice of either big, small, dots or shapes. The winner can select one pack of his or her choice. (Big, small and dots come in a pack of 50. Shaped designer labels come in a pack of 25.) You can also customize them with your choice of name and icon!
To enter this giveaway, go to www.stuckonyou.biz/usa/index.asp, click on the bar that says “Check Out Our Icons,” and come back here to leave a comment describing your favorite one. (You’ll have the opportunity to change your mind if you win in case you decide to select another one.) This first entry is required.
Earn optional, additional entries by:
- Becoming a fan of Stuck on You on Facebook. Leave a comment with your Facebook ID.
- Following Stuck on You on Twitter (@StuckOnYouUSA) and tweeting about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the URL of your tweet. You may tweet once a day. Please leave a separate comment for each tweet.
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog. (The code is in the upper right-hand column of this site.) Post a comment with your blog’s URL.
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post.
- Listing Susan Heim on Parenting as one of your Favorites on Technorati. (See “Add this Blog to My Technorati Favorites” banner on the left sidebar.) Leave a comment with your Technorati user name.
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, as a Follower on Blogger, or on your Kindle (see sign-up options on sidebars). Leave a comment for each subscription method.
- Entering the GE Appliance giveaway. Click on the picture of the stove near the top of the left sidebar. Leave a comment on this contest page each time you enter. You can enter daily!
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Friday, October 2, 2009, at midnight ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn.