Wednesday, August 05, 2009
My twin boys, being typical five-year-olds, love to point out when someone’s underwear is showing! Much to their amusement, they usually get a lot of “peek-a-boo shots” at the playground when little girls are hanging from the monkey bars. Girls look adorable in dresses and jumpers, but they’re not very practical for those who are active. Now there’s a solution!
Smartie Pants were invented by a husband-and-wife team with two daughters who love to play and roughhouse, but were doing an awful lot of underwear flashing! So, they invented Smartie Pants, which are made of soft, double-stitched, baby-ribbed jersey with a slight Lycra blend. Kids love how soft they are, and they don’t itch! They have a low waistline, a wide comfortable elastic waistband and slightly longer tapered legs so they fit well under skirts, dresses and jumpers.
Smartie Pants come in four great colors: pink, red, white and blue. They’re only $9.95 each, and shipping is a flat $2.50, no matter how many pants you order! Sizes range from 2T to 8. Go to www.smartiepantsapparel.com to see them and place an order. They’re adorable!
The wonderful people at Smartie Pants have also offered to send a pair of Smartie Pants to one lucky winner. You get to pick the color and size! To enter, go to their website at www.smartiepantsapparel.com and come back here to leave a comment with your choice. (Specify color and size.) This is mandatory for your first entry. You can earn additional entries if you:
- Put a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog. (The code is in the upper right-hand column of this site.) Post a comment with your blog’s URL.
- Follow me on Twitter (@ParentingAuthor) and tweet this giveaway. Leave a comment with the URL to your tweet.
- Post this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a link to the post.
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, as a Follower on Blogger, or on your Kindle (see sign-up options on sidebars). Leave a comment with your subscription method. *BONUS: If you subscribe via Kindle, you’ll get 5 entries!
- Follow this blog on Facebook. Go to http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/susan_heim_on_parenting/ and click on Follow.
One lucky winner will be randomly selected from the qualified entries received by midnight on Sunday, August 16, 2009. Be sure to leave an email address if you don’t have it posted on your Blogger page. The winner will be emailed and must respond within 72 hours or a new winner will be selected.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner, hmmmm1977!