Saturday, August 08, 2009

Small Talk Six: How Lazy Can You Get?


MomDot.com has started a Saturday tradition called “Small Talk Six” where mommy bloggers respond to each topic of the week with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos. This week’s topic is:

“6 things people do that you think are beyond lazy”


So, here are my six things:

1. Driving around the parking lot forever to wait for a spot near the door when you can park a little farther away and get some much-needed exercise!

2. Waiting for the elevator to go up to the second or third floor when you can easily take the stairs.

3. Throwing the dirty laundry next to the hamper instead of putting it inside.

4. Letting the wastebasket overflow instead of emptying it out in the trash can in the garage.

5. Leaving a tiny bit of Kool-Aid in the pitcher so you don’t have to be the next one to make another batch.

6. Leaving a tiny sheet of toilet paper on the roll instead of putting on a new roll.

Feel free to leave your own list of “6 things people do that you think are beyond lazy” in the comments below. And head on over to MomDot at http://www.momdot.com/blog/small-talk-six-how-lazy-can-you-get/ to find a list of links to other mommy bloggers and their lists.

Hope you’re enjoying your Saturday!




5 comments:

  1. #4 is SO true!
    My sister does that all the time and my father gets so angry with her for it. Lol
    It's like that every week on garbage day >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. having a son I can totally relate to them leaving a little of something, so they don't have to fill it up..kids gotta love em.

    I posted my 6 this weekend end, visit me if you can
    http://runakodesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. number 3 and 4 are on my list too

    Here's mine
    http://allthingsmadebykelly.blogspot.com/2009/08/new-weekly-meme-on-momdot-called-small.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could have written this exact list myself. The laundry thing KILLS me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try really hard to walk the stairs if it is only 1 or 2 floors. 3 is iffy and 4 means the elevator lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.