Saturday, August 08, 2009
MomDot.com has started a Saturday tradition called “Small Talk Six” where mommy bloggers respond to each topic of the week with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos. This week’s topic is:
“6 things people do that you think are beyond lazy”
So, here are my six things:
1. Driving around the parking lot forever to wait for a spot near the door when you can park a little farther away and get some much-needed exercise!
2. Waiting for the elevator to go up to the second or third floor when you can easily take the stairs.
3. Throwing the dirty laundry next to the hamper instead of putting it inside.
4. Letting the wastebasket overflow instead of emptying it out in the trash can in the garage.
5. Leaving a tiny bit of Kool-Aid in the pitcher so you don’t have to be the next one to make another batch.
6. Leaving a tiny sheet of toilet paper on the roll instead of putting on a new roll.
Feel free to leave your own list of “6 things people do that you think are beyond lazy” in the comments below. And head on over to MomDot at http://www.momdot.com/blog/small-talk-six-how-lazy-can-you-get/ to find a list of links to other mommy bloggers and their lists.
Hope you’re enjoying your Saturday!