Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Coming Soon: Video Game Reviews

For most families with children, video games are a common sight in their households. Ours is no exception! My four boys love video games as much as the next kid. Therefore, it’s important that parents be informed and educated about the games their kids are playing. I’ll be testing out some new video games in the next few weeks and will post my opinions on this blog.

One of the games I’ll be trying is the upcoming Big Bang Mini, an arcade-style fireworks game for Nintendo DS. It will be available in stores on January 20, 2009. You can find more information about this exciting game here.


So, stay tuned as I review Big Bang Mini and some of the other games for our kids.



Technorati Tags:
, , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.