Friday, September 08, 2006

My First Post

I never thought I'd enter the world of "blogging," but here I am! I finally got tired of losing all of these thoughts swirling around in my head, with no one to share them with, so I've decided to let them "out" into the world (whether it's ready or not!). Since parenting -- and writing books about parenting -- are such huge parts of my life, I'm going to try to focus my thoughts on that subject, but you never know when I'll slip in another "issue" just to get it off my chest! This first post will be short as I make sure I've got this blogging thing all figured out -- and I think one of my twins is trying to knock down his bedroom door to get up from his nap -- but look for future posts from me. I've already got some great topics in mind!

1 comment:

  1. Code for ParentsRPeople:

    3c01b9e76fb4395c3bf09b61251bddea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.